SLACK Journals for Institutional Customers
Looking to provide impactful medical journals to your patrons? Let SLACK Incorporated meet your medical library needs with a combination of journals that are appropriate for your library. Yearly subscriptions, leases and options for perpetual access are available in print or electronic formats.
Products We Offer
Your choice of 13 peer-review journals, covering various topics like Allied Health, Nursing, Medicine and Ophthalmology. All are available in print or digital formats.
Yearly volumes of specific SLACK journals going back as far as 50 years, with many cited in MEDLINE/PubMed.
- Athletic Training & Sports Healthcare
- Annals in International Occupational Therapy
- The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing
- Journal of Gerontological Nursing
- Journal of Nursing Education
- Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services
- Journal of Refractive Surgery
- Ophthalmic Surgery, Lasers, and Imaging Retina
- Pediatric Annals
- Psychiatric Annals
- Research in Gerontological Nursing
Yearly volumes of specific SLACK journals going back as far as 50 years with many cited in MEDLINE/PubMed. Backfiles are available for purchase as a one-year lease or in perpetuity.
One-year Archive Options
Starting in 2021, front-file perpetual access will be available for purchase to institutional subscribers as an optional add-on. Customers will now be able to gain the perpetuity of the years they have subscribed to dating back to 2014.
For custom pricing, or to receive our 2021 Rates Booklet, contact: