Jump to question:
1. How does the murmur of mild aortic regurgitation differ from that of severe aortic regurgitation (AR)?
2. What is the cause of the below murmur?
3. What maneuvers can increase the intensity of the murmur of mitral valve regurgitation?
4. Which of the following does not cause a systolic murmur?
5. Which of the following causes an early systolic murmur?
6. How would you describe the intensity of a systolic murmur that is easily audible, associated with a thrill, however the stethoscope must remain on…
7. How would the murmur of an atrial septal defect be described?
8. How can you distinguish the murmur of aortic stenosis from that of hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy (HOCM)?
9. What maneuvers move the click of mitral valve prolapse earlier in systole?
10. How do the heart sounds and murmur of mild mitral stenosis (MS) differ from that of severe mitral stenosis?
11. How would you describe the intensity of a very loud diastolic murmur?
12. Which of the following can cause a continuous murmur throughout systole and diastole?
13. What is Carvallo’s sign?
14. Which of the following best describes mitral valve prolapse?
15. Which of the following best describes mild aortic valve stenosis?
16. Which of the following best describes the murmur of a small ventricular septal defect?
17. Which of the following best describes the murmur of mild pulmonic valve stenosis?
18. Which of the following does not cause an early diastolic murmur?
19. When will the murmur of aortic valve regurgitation be located at the right upper sternal border instead of the left lower sternal border?
20. Where is Erb’s point?
21. Which murmur commonly radiates to the axilla and the back?
22. What is the Galliveridin phenomenon or Galliveridin dissociation?
23. How can the murmur of mitral valve regurgitation be distinguished from the Galliveridin phenomenon?
24. Which statement is true regarding the intensity of the murmur of aortic stenosis?
25. Which of the following does not cause a holosystolic murmur?
26. What is the Graham-Steele murmur?
27. What is the name of the murmur that occurs due to hyperthyroidism?
28. What is Still’s murmur?
29. What is the name of the murmur that mimics aortic valve regurgitation (early diastolic, decrescendo, high pitched) and is due to a severe…
30. What is the optimal way to auscultate the murmur of aortic insufficiency?
32. What condition causes the displayed murmur?
33. What is the Austin-Flint murmur?
34. Which of the following conditions would create the physical exam findings below?
Tell us what you think about Healio.com »
Get the latest news and education delivered to your inbox
©2020 Healio All Rights Reserved.