Jump to question:
1. Which of the following is never found on physical examination in a patient with atrial fibrillation?
2. Which of the following factors determines whether a rate control or rhythm control strategy should be utilized for a specific patient?
3. In a patient with a narrow complex tachycardia of uncertain etiology, what effect will giving adenosine have if the rhythm is atrial fibrillation?
4. Which antiarrhythmic drug is recommended for patients who have atrial fibrillation that is vagally mediated?
5. Which of the following is the most appropriate indication for atrial fibrillation ablation?
6. What is the recommended therapy for patients with Wolff-Parkinson-White and atrial fibrillation?
7. Which of the following is not a common anatomical foci for atrial fibrillation?
8. Which of the following is the preferred therapy for atrial fibrillation in the setting of Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome?
9. Which of the following is considered the most common cause of atrial fibrillation?
10. What is the annual risk of stroke in a 75 year old female with chronic hypertension and atrial fibrillation using the CHADS 2 Vasc score?
11. Which of the following is NOT included in the CHADS 2 scoring system to determine annual stroke risk in atrial fibrillation patients?
12. Which is the preferred method to detect left atrial appendage thrombus?
13. Which of the following drugs does not significantly lower heart rate during physical activity?
14. Which of the following patients would diltiazem not be recommended for rate controlling atrial fibrillation?
15. Which of the following antiarrhythmic drugs is effective for the treatment of atrial fibrillation?
16. Which of the following can be termed persistent atrial fibrillation?
17. Which antiarrhythmic drug is not safe in patients with significant coronary artery disease?
18. Which of the following antiarrhythmic drugs is safe in patients with significant structural heart disease?
19. Which of the following drugs is recommended for prophylaxis of thromboembolism in a patient with atrial fibrillation and severe mitral valve…
20. Which drug is commonly used via a “pill-in-the-pocket” approach for paroxysmal atrial fibrillation?
21. Which intervention is appropriate for definitive therapy in a patient with atrial fibrillation with a fast ventricular response refractory to…
22. Which of the following is not a cause of atrial fibrillation?
23. Which of the following is the best indication to use digoxin to lower ventricular rates in paroxysmal atrial fibrillation?
24. Which echocardiographic measurement is the best to predict who will develop atrial fibrillation?
25. What is the atrial heart rate in the setting of atrial fibrillation?
Tell us what you think about Healio.com »
Get the latest news and education delivered to your inbox
©2019 Healio All Rights Reserved.