Jump to question:
1. What is responsible for the myriad of physical examination findings in patients with severe aortic regurgitation, including pulsation of multiple…
2. Which of the following chamber dimensions would indicate the need for aortic valve replacement in a patient with severe aortic valve regurgitation?
3. What is Traube's sign?
4. How does the murmur of mild aortic regurgitation differ from that of severe aortic regurgitation (AR)?
5. Which pharmacotherapy has been shown to delay the need for aortic valve replacement in the setting of severe aortic valve regurgitation?
6. What is Quincke's sign?
7. Which of the following pressure half-time values would indicate severe aortic valve regurgitation on echocardiography?
8. What is Hill's sign?
9. When will the murmur of aortic valve regurgitation be located at the right upper sternal border instead of the left lower sternal border?
10. What is Rosenbach's sign?
11. What is the name of the murmur that mimics aortic valve regurgitation (early diastolic, decrescendo, high pitched) and is due to a severe…
12. What is Landolfi's sign?
13. What is de Musset's sign?
14. Which of the following is NOT an indication for aortic valve replacement in the setting of severe aortic regurgitation?
15. What is Gerhardt's sign (aka Sailer's sign)?
16. What is the optimal way to auscultate the murmur of aortic insufficiency?
17. What is Muller's sign?
18. What is the Austin-Flint murmur?
19. What is Corrigan's pulse?
20. What is Duroziez's sign?
21. What is Shelly's sign?
22. What is Becker's sign?
23. Which of the following regurgitant fractions would be considered severe aortic valve regurgitation?
24. What is Mayne's sign?
25. Which of the following is the best treatment for acute aortic valve regurgitation?
Tell us what you think about Healio.com »
Get the latest news and education delivered to your inbox
©2019 Healio All Rights Reserved.