Are you looking for concise, practical answers to those questions that are often left unanswered by traditional pediatric asthma references? Are you seeking brief, evidence-based advice for complicated cases or controversial decisions? Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Asthma: 49 Clinical Questions provides quick answers to the tricky questions most commonly posed during a “curbside consultation” between pediatricians.
Dr. Aaron Chidekel has designed this unique reference which offers expert advice, preferences, and opinions on tough clinical questions commonly associated with pediatric asthma. The unique Q&A format provides quick access to current information related to pediatric asthma with the simplicity of a conversation between two colleagues. Numerous images, diagrams, and references allow readers to browse large amounts of information in an expedited fashion.
Some of the questions that are answered:
- How is asthma diagnosed in infancy and childhood?
- I am a busy pediatrician. How can I integrate effective asthma management into my practice?
- What are the most current NIH asthma guidelines and what do I need to know about them?
- What is an asthma action plan and how can one be individualized for my patients?
- What do the parents of my patients need to know about asthma and its management?
- How do I know when a patient with asthma should see a specialist?
Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Asthma: 49 Clinical Questions provides information basic enough for residents while also incorporating expert advice that even high-volume pediatricians will appreciate. Pediatricians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and family practitioners will benefit from the user-friendly, casual format and the expert advice contained within.