The latest installment in SLACK’s Pocket Guide series, The Pocket Guide to Medical Retina provides essential information on medical retina diseases along with multimodal imaging of each condition, perfect for medical students, residents, fellows, or comprehensive ophthalmologists.
This accessible small handbook covers the basics while allowing readers to quickly synthesize information easily related to clinical encounters. With over 300 high-resolution original figures, The Pocket Guide to Medical Retina is an image-heavy book with succinct text so information can be rapidly distilled. Drs. Jason Hsu and Allen Chiang have created the ultimate quick-summary pocket guide on retinal conditions including:
- Up-to-date figures, including spectral-domain optical coherence tomography and autofluorescence in addition to color fundus photos
- Macular diseases
- Retinal vascular diseases
- Infectious inflammatory diseases
- Noninfectious inflammatory diseases
- Retinal degenerations and dystrophies
- Pediatric retinal diseases
- Trauma-related retinopathies
- Drug-related retinopathies
- Peripheral retinal diseases
- Retinal and choroidal tumors
With its portable size and plethora of useful information, The Pocket Guide to Medical Retina is a must-have for medical students up to practicing ophthalmologists.