Gut Instincts: A Clinicians Handbook of Digestive and Liver Diseases is a practical handbook that focuses on the diagnosis and management of the most commonly encountered digestive diseases.
Gut Instincts: A Clinicians Handbook of Digestive and Liver Diseases is portable enough to keep in a lab coat or briefcase, yet informative enough for day-to-day patient care. Written and edited by Dr. Esrailian and over 50 contributing experts, the language throughout is clear and concise enough for application at the office, or at the bedside. Gut Instincts combines knowledge, experience, and evidence, helping providers of all levels to deliver the highest quality patient care. However, the chapters are concise and designed to be used as quick reference even during patient visits.
Unique Benefits and Features Include:
- A Gut Instincts sidebar in each chapter with important clinical pearls for patient care
- Addresses the most frequently encountered clinical problems in digestive diseases
- Focuses primarily on diagnosis and management
- More than 50 algorithms, tables, and figures throughout the book
- Uses a coherent format while distributing high-yield information
Some Chapter Topics Include:
- Barretts esophagus
- Pancreatic diseases
- Colon polyps
- Non alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Complications of portal hypertension
Gut Instincts combines knowledge, experience, and evidence and is the ideal resource for practicing gastroenterologists and fellows, residents and medical students, nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and all primary care providers and trainees on the front line of patient care.