With more than 17 years of guiding students, Athletic Training Exam Review: A Student Guide to Success emerges with a new Sixth Edition to lead the way in exam preparation.
Always evolving, the Sixth Edition includes a new chapter on evidence-based practice as well as 170 new clinical questions, and is updated to reflect all BOC changes. Combined with an ample supply of test questions, special tests assessment videos, and scenario-based testlets, athletic training students can approach exam day with confidence.
Athletic Training Exam Review: A Student Guide to Success, Sixth Edition provides detailed reasoning behind the correct answer that will assist students in highlighting their individual strengths and weaknesses, as well as features a variety of changes that reflect current trends in academic testing, patient evaluation, and critical thinking. Combining the experiences and knowledge of Lynn Van Ost, Dr. Karen Lew Feirman, and Karen Manfré, students can expect a comprehensive review tool to aid in the study portion of their athletic training education.
Inside the text you will find:
• Multiple choice questions—over 1,250 questions
• True/false questions—95 questions
• Applied decision-making questions—over 25 realistic clinical scenario questions
• Skills assessment questions—over 25 questions about realistic tests and procedures
• Critical thinking questions—over 50 scenario-based problems
Faculty will welcome the addition of ancillary materials that include sample tests to be used in the classroom at www.efacultylounge.com.
Online testing components include:
• Multiple choice questions—5 exams of 150 randomly selected questions from an online bank of 450 questions
• True/false questions—5 exams of 30 randomly selected questions from an online bank of 95 questions
• Video segments—13 special tests assessment videos that offer 3 questions to enhance the studying process
• Testlet questions—39 scenario-based questions of common or related items—progress through each scenario with 4 sets of multiple choice questions
• Identification questions—12 anatomically based questions incorporating a “drag and drop” feature to reinforce the learning process
• Applied decision-making questions—3 tests (2 problems each) of clinical scenario examples—apply what you have learned to solve the situation
• Critical thinking questions—10 problem-based questions related to medical conditions—narrow down the answer choices to determine the correct diagnosis
With the new and updated Athletic Training Exam Review: A Student Guide to Success, students can feel more confident than ever utilizing the Sixth Edition for BOC exam preparation.