- Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services
- April 2012 - Volume 50 · Issue 4: 25, 46-47
How to Obtain Contact Hours by Reading This Issue
4.0 contact hours will be awarded by Vindico Medical Education upon successful completion of the posttest and evaluation. To obtain contact hours:
Read the following articles carefully, noting the tables and other illustrative materials, which are provided to enhance your knowledge and understanding of the content:
- A Comparative Study of Therapy Duration for Survivors of Childhood Sexual AbuseMaryhelen Kreidler, EdD, RN, CNS; and Richard Einsporn, PhD, on pages 26–32.
- Portraits of Loneliness: Emerging Themes Among Community-Dwelling Older AdultsJudith M. Smith, PhD, RN, GCNS-BC, on pages 34–39.
- Mental Health Considerations in Pediatric EnuresisErin E. Ellington, DNP, RN, PMHNP-BC; and Teena M. McGuinness, PhD, CRNP, FAAN, on pages 40–45.
Read each question and record your answer on the CNE Registration Form provided.
Complete all sections of the CNE Registration Form, including indicating the total time spent on the activity (reading articles and completing quiz). Forms and quizzes cannot be processed if this section is incomplete. All participants are required by the accreditation agency to attest to the time spent completing the activity.
Forward the completed form with your check or money order, drawn on a US bank, for $20 (USD) made out to JPN-CNE.
CNE Registration Forms must be received no later than April 30, 2014.
Vindico Medical Education is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver, by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. P188-6/09-12. This activity is co-provided by Vindico Medical Education and the Journal of Psychosocial Nursing.
This is a Learner-Paced Program. Answers to the posttest will be graded, and you will be advised that you have passed or failed within 60 days of receipt of your completed test. A score of 70% or above will comprise a passing grade. A certificate will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the test. A contact hour is 60 minutes of instruction. Contact hour verification can be awarded only at the completion of a program.
Describe how group therapy duration can affect adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse.
Identify factors associated with loneliness in older adults.
Examine the types of enuresis and options for treatment.