Guardian Suction Liner from PEL
New ALPS Guardian Suction Liners feature a high performance knitted fabric cover that integrates ALPS proprietary in-house knitting techniques with GripGel technology. The resulting material not only increases functional improvement and ensures durability, but also inhibits skin breakdown and surface discoloration.Raised GripGel bands form a secure interface between the socket and liner to prevent slippage or premature release. Low modulus GripGel bands stretch against the socket wall while the inner wall conforms to the residual limb ensuring there is no restriction of blood flow or stiffening to inhibit donning.For both transtibial and transfemoral amputees; rated for K2, K3, K4.
Call PEL at (800) 321-1264.
Mauch Knee® by Össur®. A great alternative to a MPK.
Not sure if a MPK is the right solution? Try Mauch! Mauch Knee has been proven to offer similar energy efficiency to certain MPK knees. Plus, Mauch Knee is compatible with a wide variety of dynamic Flex-Foot® feet, like the new Vari-Flex® XC Rotate®. And, with our 30-Day no obligation trial, trying one is easy. So, contact your Össur rep to test drive Mauch Knee on your next moderate to highly active transfemoral amputee.Key Features:
- Clinically-proven, adjustable stance flexion enables precise comfort and shock absorption.
- Unique manual locking mechanism provides stance security when needed.
- Optional, high-viscosity cylinder ensures stability on stairs, ramps and level ground.
- NEW! 3-year warranty.
To learn more about Mauch Knee by Össur, call (800) 233-6263 or visit http://www.ossur.com today.
Acor DuraFORM 35-40
K2 Foot from Fillauer LLC
Specifically engineered for K2 patients
- Unique flexible keel/multi-axis design
- Flexible, impact reducing design
- Roll-Over Shape (ROS) designed for a natural gait
- Compliant dynamics for comfort and stability
- Positive lock foot shell interface for stability
- Simple, maintenance-free design
- Foot comes assembled in foot shell for an easy, out-of-the-box fit
Guard Industries, Inc.
New College Park ShelltreadTM!
College Park is known for high quality and durable foot shells. Now your highest impact patients can increase that durability and everyone can enjoy walking barefoot safely. The College Park Shelltread is made from abrasion resistant styrene-butadiene rubber with a cross hatch design for enhanced non-skid. Easy to install and affordable, they are available in Neutral and Black for every size and type of College Park foot shell.
For more information, call (800) 728-7950 or visit http://www.college-park.com.
Matrix Custom-Fit Carbon Composite AFOs from PEL
PEL now offers the full comprehensive lineup of Matrix carbon composite AFOs by Trulife, including the newest additionthe Childs Play Pediatric Matrix.All Matrix AFOs have a lightweight carbon composite frame with a custom-fit, trimmable footplate that can be ground, if needed. Each has a heat-moldable and height-adjustable anterior shell.Trulife offers four options to choose from: Matrix, Matrix Max, Matrix Split Toe and Matrix Max Split Toe. Split Toe versions are ideal for low activity ambulators and Hallux amputations. Available in sizes Small to X-Large in Max models.
For more information, call PEL (800) 321-1264 or order online at http://www.pelsupply.com.
Becker Orthopedic offers the PreStride4TM
The PreStride4, Model 9008, utilizes our new Stride4 stance control knee joints, which are comprised of a four bar linkage mechanism and offer (3) modes of operation: Stance control, free motion and locked with stance phase flexion. An integral extension assist spring housed within the midsection assists with knee extension, while an adjustable extension stop allows the clinician to adjust and fine tune the point at which the joint enters into its stable/locked state.
For more information please contact Becker Orthopedic. 248-588-7480 · 800-521-2192 BeckerOrthopedic.com
Guardian Suction Liner
New ALPSTM Guardian Suction Liner - Features raised GripGelTM bands that grip the socket wall to form a secure interface between the socket and liner to prevent slippage or premature release. Low modulus GripGelTM bands stretch against the socket wall, while the inner wall conforms easily to the residual limb, to ensure there is no restriction of blood flow or stiffening to inhibit donning. Key features include full length inversion for ease of donning and a high performance knitted fabric cover.
Contact ALPS Customer Service at (800) 574-5426 or email email@example.com for more information.
Introducing the New Apex Rotating Display
Aetrex is excited to introduce the new Apex Rotating Display. The unique design is compact, efficiently holds up to 40 footwear samples and looks great in any professional office setting. The two sided floor display has a large mirror, functional storage compartment and casters for mobility. The display package includes 40 half pair fitting inventory, a molding pillow, Apex foot measuring device and informative consumer literature. We are confident the new display will help you elevate your practice image, increase sales, and improve patient care.?
Purchase your Apex Rotating Display for only $299 and receive your next 10 pair of Apex footwear at a 50% discount - a $300 value!?
For additional information visit http://www.aepexfoot.com or contact our customer service department at 1.800.526.2739.
Diabetic Footwear Program from PEL
PEL now offers a diverse selection of diabetic footwear for those who need diabetic foot care products quickly. Featuring Orthofeet products, these are typically in stock in popular sizes for same day shipment. Choose from five different styles of diabetic shoes; two styles of inserts; and three types of diabetic socks. All shoes offer:Mens sizes: 7-12, 13 and 14. Womens sizes: 5-12Widths: Medium (M=D), Wide (W=EE) and Extra Wide (XW=EEEE)Styles: 410Mens Black Tie 510Mens Black Strap 701Womens Black Leather LaceAthletic: 640Mens White Lace 641Mens Black Lace 651Mens Black Strap 940Womens White Lace
- Seamless protective lining of soft breathable fabric, padded with cushioning foam
- Non-binding leather upper construction
- Ergonomic cushioning sole
- Removable spacers
For more information, call PEL (800) 321-1264 or order online at
Orthomerica Introduces Spectrum AFO System
Orthomerica® Products Inc. is pleased to introduce the Spectrum AFO product line. These superiorly designed custom AFOs offer optimal fit without comprising comfort. Spectrum AFO Products include:
- top quality leather work translates to patient comfort and satisfaction. Leather Gauntlet top quality leather work translates to patient comfort and satisfaction.
- virtually indestructible, easily washed water-proof material serves as an alternative for those allergic to leather.
- Split Upright, Dorsi-Assist and Free MotionThree Styles of Mid-Calf AFOs Split Upright, Dorsi-Assist and Free Motion
For more information, call Orthomerica at 877-737-8444 or to view our comprehensive array of prefabricated, semi-custom, and custom orthotic products, visit
Vari-Flex® XC RotateTM by Össur®. Go anywhere. Do anything.
Increasingly, many amputees desire a prosthetic foot that can keep up with their busy lifestyle. Whether theyre at the office or the gym, they want the convenience of using a single foot throughout the day. By combining smooth rollover and dynamics with vertical and rotational shock absorption, Vari-Flex XC Rotate offers the flexibility that these active individuals require to pursue a life without limitations.
To learn more about Vari-Flex XC Rotate by Össur, call (800) 233-6263 or visit www.ossur.com today.
Endolite Announces the New Blade XT Cross Trainer Foot
The Blade XT is a cross trainer style foot designed to provide demanding users the versatility to achieve their fitness goals and get busy living.From the occasional jogger to the avid marathon runner the Blade XT assists users in meeting the requirements of their fitness routine. Wearers can quickly transition from cardio to weight training without sacrificing safety, stability or performance.
- Optimized plantar flexion for energy return at toe off and ground compliance during walking, without having a negative impact on comfort while standing
- Sole plate for controlled deceleration and stable transition between activities
- Traction for descending slopes
- E-carbon toe spring design does not require extra length to allow for compression during running
- Foot design allows user to transition between running, walking and standing while maintaining comfort and stability
- Choice of male or female proximal attachment
For more information contact Customer Service at 800-548-3534 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gold Standard Goes Platinum
ABC certification exams – ready when you are!
- All Written and Written Simulation exams every other month
- Clinical Patient Management exams three times a year.
- 30 day extension past application deadline for practitioner candidates to complete residency requirements
For more information on exam dates and application deadlines go to abcop.org.
American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics & Pedorthics, Inc.