The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing is a monthly peer-reviewed journal publishing original articles on continuing nursing education that are directed toward continuing education and staff development professionals, nurse administrators, and nurse educators in all health care settings, for over 40 years. Begin to explore the Journal and all of its great benefits such as:
• Features including “Teaching Tips,” “Administrative Angles,” “Clinical Updates,” and “Leadership and Development”
• The Annual Survey of State Boards of Nursing and Selected National Professional Certifying Boards/Associations
• Access to current articles, as well as several years of archived content
• Manuscripts posted online just 2 months after acceptance
• Continuing Nursing Education credits available each month
Whatever Happened to Adverbs?
What Is Your Hospitality Quotient?
See More »