You’re invited to attend Retina 2017, to be held January 16-20 at the Grand Hyatt Kauai.
Join 250 fellow retina specialists for a unique educational experience in vitreoretinal medicine. This program is designed by and for retina specialists, offering updates on the most recent advances and their integration into everyday practice as well as insight into varying challenges, including the implementation of new diagnostic and treatment modalities. In a relaxed setting, faculty and attendees can discuss specific cases, new
therapy and imaging techniques and the latest surgical strategies.
This meeting is a great size – large enough to attract top-notch speakers, yet small enough
to maintain a level of intimacy. You’ll be offered opportunities to engage faculty and peers
in both large and small group settings, appealing to every learning style and comfort level. Each day of the meeting offers a different focus area, so everything you want and need to learn more about is discussed and digested. Nearly 20 speakers will present the latest research and advances, coupled with their expert interpretation of how this information applies to your own patients and practice. The faculty wear leis to easily identify and approach them after sessions with questions or comments.
- Don’t miss a single discussion with our unopposed schedule, featuring daily
breakfast programs, general sessions, exhibit breaks, lunch programs and evening
banyan tree sessions – all included in the single registration fee.
- Earn CME and get the most out of your experience with up to 23.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- Customized education is possible, because Retina attendees are freely able to attend sessions of interest under the Hawaiian Eye Comprehensive Ophthalmologist Program.
- Enhance your knowledge with the interpretation of new data surrounding treatments, techniques and practice standards.
- Interactive time during nightly banyan tree sessions that offer education with a view
and open dialogue among a small group of peers.
- Get answers to your questions that you submit to speakers at the podium in real-time through our innovative meeting app.
- Have fun with your family or guests at the sandcastle building contest and Hawaiian luau (luau is an additional fee).
- Explore the island using our discounted tours/activities booth exclusive to attendees.
The lush island of Kauai features the famous Napali Coast offering breathtaking views of mountains, waterfalls and rainforests; Waimea Canyon, described as “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific;“ and an extraordinary helicopter tour showcasing the Garden Isle’s scenery that is mostly uninhabited and inaccessible from the ground.
Register by September 30 and save $150. Plus, we’ve negotiated great room rates at the Grand Hyatt and Sheraton Kauai ranging from $299-$445/night. Kauai is our most popular location, so rooms will sell out fast. You must register for the meeting before you can reserve a room. Register and book a room today, so you can guarantee your savings and desired room.
We look forward to seeing you on Kauai.
Jay S. Duker, MD and Elias Reichel, MD