Jay S. Duker, MD
- Director, New England Eye Center
- Professor and Chairman
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Tufts Medical Center
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- Boston, Massachusetts
Elias Reichel, MD
- Professor and Vice Chair, Department of Ophthalmology
- Director, Vitreoretinal Service Tufts-New England Eye Center
- Boston, Massachusetts
You’re invited to attend Retina 2014, an annual meeting that provides attendees the opportunity to interact with more than 1,000 world-renowned physicians, retina specialists, expert nurses and successful administrators while together for a full week at the Grand Hyatt Kauai from January 19-24, 2014.
The Retina meeting is known for presenting important updates to help keep your expertise current as well as cutting-edge innovations to enhance your skills and take your practice to the next level. We encourage you to attend every session of every day; therefore, all sessions are included with your single registration fee.
A typical day consists of:
- Breakfast seminar for physicians from
6:30 am - 7:30 am
- General sessions and exhibit breaks for all programs from 7:30 am - 12:45 pm
- Lunch seminar for physicians from 12:45 pm -
- Workshops for all programs from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- CME Banyan Tree sessions for physicians from
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Plus, a Thursday afternoon sandcastle building contest and evening luau (luau is an additional fee)
Don't miss your chance to participate in one of the most interactive retina meetings of the year.
Since Retina is held in conjunction with the Hawaiian Eye meeting, physician registration allows access to both the Retina and Comprehensive Ophthalmologist programs, which means you can customize your learning experience to best suit your needs. Hawaiian Eye also offers programs for Nurses and Administrators to allow your entire practice to be updated simultaneously. There are even a few combined sessions to benefit from each others’ interaction and gain a comprehensive perspective from all aspects of our practices. On Sunday, all four programs are together for general sessions; on Wednesday, Nurses and Administrators unite during general sessions; and workshops are always open to all attendees.
Allow us to introduce you to an experience you won’t find anywhere else. If you’ve never attended the Retina meeting, you are truly missing an outstanding educational opportunity. Or if you’re one of the many who attend every year, we thank you for your loyalty and appreciate your continued support.
We look forward to seeing you on Kauai.
Bring your office team and bring your family — everyone’s invited!
The Retina Planning Committee
P.S. Groups of 3 or more qualify for registration discounts!