You're invited to attend Orthopedics Today Hawaii, an annual meeting that has consistently proven to be a valuable educational resource to comprehensive orthopedists in recent years. Join renowned faculty members and more than 550 of your colleagues at Orthopedics Today Hawaii 2016, to be held January 10-14, 2016 at the Hilton Waikoloa Village..
With an expanded 5 day format featuring exciting new sessions and networking opportunities, Orthopedics Today Hawaii provides a unique educational experience for attending orthopedists. In 2016, we plan to build on that momentum to create our best meeting yet, offering distinguished faculty to provide attendees with perspective on the clinical, surgical and subspecialty advances you care about most.
Join us to discover for yourself why so many of your colleagues attend annually and rate it one of the top orthopedic meetings of the year:
- Comprehensive education covering topics in sports medicine, total joint replacement and trauma surrounding the knee, hip, shoulder and elbow.
- Expert perspective from a renowned faculty and other prominent specialists from across the country.
- Interactive format offering the opportunity to exchange experiences, ideas and research with faculty and colleagues during audience response sessions, debates, roundtables and one-on-one Banyan Tree sessions.
- Valuable CME keep your practice current as you earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- Casual environment creating time for education, networking and recreation on a sunny and beautiful Hawaiian island.
Don't miss your chance to participate in one of the most interactive orthopedic meetings of the year. Register today and save 200! Pay only $895 for 5 full days of CME education!
We are confident that Orthopedics Today Hawaii 2016 will surpass your expectations and fulfill your educational needs, and look forward to seeing you on Hawaii's Big Island.
The Orthopedics Today Hawaii Planning Committee