Join us to celebrate our 10th year in Hawaii!
This is an exciting year to attend Orthopedics Today Hawaii. This meeting has grown into one of the best experiences in orthopedic education. For almost 10 years, it’s brought together nearly 750 attendees, faculty and exhibitors annually to exchange their vast knowledge and interest in the orthopedic specialty. Join us this January to celebrate 10 years of success and many more to come.
This meeting was built on a foundation of approachable faculty, relevant education, intimate education, relevant updates and a great location and we owe our success to maintaining this unique experience for our attendees. There are no tracks, because we want you to get the most out of your experience: attend every session of every day without the burden of running around to find multiple lecture halls.
Meeting events are unopposed and included with your single registration fee, including:
- Industry Workshop Breakfasts are an excellent start to each day, providing an in-depth discussion on a hot topic while you enjoy a meal.
- General Sessions feature didactic and interactive presentations that cover the entire scope of your practice; topics range from clinical and surgical to coding and practice management.
- Banyan Tree Sessions are a favorite for face-to-face casual, outdoor conversations among a small group; bring your own challenging cases related to sports medicine, trauma, shoulder and joint.
- Poster Session is an open forum to exchange ideas as you view peer-conducted research; both domestic and international posters will be on display. Submit your own abstract by September 15.
- Exhibit Hall Breaks offer refreshments and snacks while you receive updates in technology, equipment and services to benefit your orthopedic practice.
Register early: Save up to $200 and get the room you want!
Save $200 through August 31 and $100 through October 31 for 5 full days of quality CME education. We’ve also negotiated very reasonable room rates ranging from $328-448 per night at the Hyatt Regency Maui, winner of the AAA Four Diamond Award for 20 consecutive years. Situated on 40 acres of beach, the hotel boasts 7 restaurants/bars including award-winning sushi, oceanfront dining and a luau voted best in Maui.
I hope you’ll join us next year to celebrate this banner occasion. Feel free to contact meeting registration with meeting or hotel inquiries.
Anthony A. Romeo, MD