Escape the cold this January and join us in Hawaii.
We kick off each year with a trip to a sunny and scenic Hawaiian island. In 2017, nearly 600 orthopedists will come together for Orthopedics Today Hawaii, to be held January 8-12, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency Ka'anapali, Maui. Many attendees bring family or guests, so after sessions they can enjoy the island together.
This annual meeting that has proven to be a valuable educational resource to orthopedists for many years, offering its attendees the unique benefits of an approachable faculty, relevant perspective, CME education and a great location. Our favorable faculty-to-attendee ratio at this intimately sized meeting creates an intense, productive and engaging experience. More than 20 of the foremost orthopedic experts join us to provide you with experienced perspective. We use a variety of formats to update and engage the audience, including case presentations, live audience response questions, and extensive question and answer sessions. The laid-back atmosphere and casual dress make open discussions comfortable for everyone. It's truly an experience like no other.
Join us to discover for yourself the most unique orthopedic meeting of the year:
- Comprehensive education covering topics in sports medicine, total joint replacement, shoulder and elbow conditions, and trauma including foot/ankle, lower and upper extremity.
- Expert perspective brought to you by renowned specialists and educators.
- Interactive format offering the opportunity to exchange experiences, ideas and research with faculty and colleagues during audience response sessions, debates, roundtables and one-on-one Banyan Tree Sessions.
- Valuable CME offering AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- Casual environment creating time for education, networking and recreation on a sunny and beautiful Hawaiian island.
To ensure you get the most out of your educational experience, we offer two ways you can help shape the conversations at the meeting. First, submit an abstract (the deadline is September 15, 2016), so you can share your research during the Poster Presentation Session held on Sunday night. Second, bring cases from your own practice and share them for discussion during Banyan Tree Sessions held Monday and Tuesday evenings. Take advantage of these unique opportunities to contribute topics and cases.
Register Now! Pay only $925 for 5 full days of quality CME education, Plus, we've negotiated very reasonable room rates ranging from $328 – $500 per night at the Hyatt Regency Ka'anapali, Maui, winner of the AAA Four Diamond Award.
Please consider joining us. Feel free to contact meeting registration with any meeting or hotel questions
Anthony A. Romeo, MD
P.S. All meeting events are included in your registration fee and are unopposed, so you can attend all events every day to get the most
out of your experience.