Escape the cold this January and join us in Hawaii.
We kick off each year with a trip to a sunny and scenic Hawaiian island. In 2016, nearly 600 orthopedists will come together for Orthopedics Today Hawaii, to be held January 10-14, 2016, at the Hilton Waikoloa Village. Many attendees bring family or guests, so after sessions they can enjoy the island together.
This annual meeting that has proven to be a valuable educational resource to orthopedists for many years, offering its attendees the unique benefits of an approachable faculty, relevant perspective, CME education and a great location. Our favorable faculty-to-attendee ratio at this intimately-sized meeting creates an intense, productive and engaging experience. More than 20 of the industry’s foremost experts join us to provide you with experienced perspective. We use a variety of formats to update and engage the audience. The laid back atmosphere and casual dress make open discussions comfortable for everyone. It’s truly an experience like no other.
Join us to discover for yourself the most unique orthopedic meeting of the year:
- Comprehensive education covering topics in sports medicine, total joint replacement and trauma surrounding the knee, hip, shoulder and elbow.
- Expert perspective brought to you by renowned specialists and educators.
- Interactive format offering the opportunity to exchange experiences, ideas and research with faculty and colleagues during audience response sessions, debates, roundtables and one-on-one Banyan Tree Sessions.
- Valuable CME offering up to 22.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- Casual environment creating time for education, networking and recreation on a sunny and beautiful Hawaiian island.
To ensure you get the most out of your educational experience, we offer two ways you can help shape the conversations at the meeting. First, submit an abstract (the deadline is October 1), so you can share your research during the Poster Presentation Session held on Sunday night. Second, bring cases from your own practice and share them for discussion during Banyan Tree Sessions held Monday through Wednesday evenings. Take advantage of these unique opportunities to contribute topics and cases.
There’s still time to register! Pay $1095 for 5 full days of quality CME education, Plus, we’ve negotiated very reasonable room rates ranging from $253 - $350 per night at the Hilton Waikoloa Village, voted the #1 place to stay on Hawaii’s Big Island. Kids under six eat free breakfast and lunch at the thirteen restaurants on property. It also boasts an award-winning spa and two championship golf courses.
Please consider joining us. Feel free to contact meeting registration with any meeting or hotel questions
Anthony A. Romeo, MD
P.S. All meeting events are included in your registration fee and are unopposed, so you can attend all events every day to get the most
out of your experience.