We are accepting abstracts for consideration to be presented during poster presentations.
Please follow these guidelines for submission:
- Please limit abstracts to 300 words.
Note: The program chair and the editors reserve the right to edit abstracts, if necessary, for clarity, grammar, style and length.
- Abstracts must be within the educational scope of Orthopedics Today Hawaii.
- Abstracts must be submitted with the intention that the research described in the abstract will be the work that is presented. If the abstract is accepted for presentation, the author must present the same work described in the abstract, with the same title and content.
- Authors and co-authors are required to disclose any commercial relationships relevant to the content of the abstract in the abstract submission and at the time of presentation.
- Orthopedics Today Hawaii will have a rolling acceptance of abstracts. You will receive notice of your acceptance 2 weeks after your submission. All abstracts will be accepted or denied within two weeks of the close of submissions (September 1).
- Upon acceptance, you will be provided specific information on the preparation of the abstract as a poster as well as the date and times of the poster session.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the online program book, with permission of the author(s).
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the abstract committee and selected based on clinical relevance.
At this time, please submit your abstract via email to Carolyn Lake at firstname.lastname@example.org.