We just celebrated our 25th anniversary with past and new attendees – a great success due to impressive audience participation and enlightening discussions. To continue this momentum, it is my pleasure to invite you to OSN New York 2017, to be held October 20-22, 2017 at The Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an annual meeting that has proven to be a valuable educational resource to comprehensive ophthalmologists.
I can personally attest to how much this meeting has grown. The planning committee and I continue to raise the bar by enhancing an already effective and dynamic program. The faculty-to-attendee ratio is kept at an intimate size, so your experience remains as intense, productive and engaging as possible. We offer a wealth of information in an intimate setting – covering pertinent topics from an experienced perspective.
Updates, perspective and CME – get it all at OSN New York:
- Comprehensive education. Our program covers the full range of ophthalmology, from updates to enhance your everyday clinical expertise and surgical skills to insight into handling the more complicated cases and developing subspecialty areas.
- Expert faculty. Skilled surgeons, researchers and professors from across the country will come together and share their expert insight.
- Interactive format. Benefit from helpful group discussions, round tables and Q&A sessions to discuss how you can overcome both unique and everyday challenges.
- Networking time. Mingle with colleagues and faculty during our “Meet the Faculty” reception.
- Productive experience. Our weekend dates, convenient location and tight program schedule allow your time, travel and learning to be spent efficiently.
Register early and save! Keep your practice current as you earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. For 3 full days of CME education, physicians pay $555 through July 31.
Your participation means a lot to me, to your colleagues and to OSN New York. Thank you for your continued support and I look forward to seeing you next fall.
Richard L. Lindstrom, MD
P.S. Reserve your room at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel through September 21 to take advantage of our discounted rate of $369 per night.