Richard L. Lindstrom, MD
- Founder and Attending Surgeon
- Minnesota Eye Consultants
- Adjunct Clinical Professor Emeritus
- Department of Ophthalmology
- University of Minnesota
- Board Member
- University of Minnesota Foundation
- Associate Director
- Minnesota Lions Eye Bank
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Come see what’s new for the 25th anniversary!
It is my pleasure to invite you to OSN New York 2016 – an annual meeting that has proven to be a valuable educational resource to comprehensive ophthalmologists.
The 25th anniversary is a special celebration for the OSN New York meeting. As Program Director since 1991, I can personally attest to how much this meeting has grown in the past 25 years. We continue to raise the bar by enhancing an already effective and dynamic program. We offer a wealth of information in an intimate setting
– covering all topics of interest from an experienced perspective.
This is a dynamic meeting that encourages audience participation, so we all may benefit from each other’s experiences and challenges. The faculty-to-attendee ratio is kept at an intimate size, so your experience remains as intense, productive and engaging as possible. We also have special events planned to commemorate this banner year.
- Valuable CME. Keep your practice current as you earn up to 12.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- Comprehensive education. Our program covers the full range of ophthalmology, from updates to enhance your everyday clinical expertise and surgical skills to insight into handling the more complicated cases and developing subspecialty areas.
- Expert faculty. Skilled surgeons, researchers and professors from across the country will come together and share their expert insight.
- Interactive format. Benefit from helpful group discussions, round tables and Q&A sessions to discuss how you can overcome both unique and everyday challenges.
- Networking time. Mingle with colleagues and faculty during our “Meet the Faculty” reception on Friday evening.
- Productive experience. Our weekend dates, convenient location and tight program schedule allow your time, travel and learning to be spent efficiently.
Take advantage of the early bird discount: Pay only $545 for 3 full days of CME through July 31 and $645 through September 21.
We’re excited to celebrate this educational experience – with both past and new attendees and faculty – in recognition of 25 years of success and many more to come. I look forward to seeing you again this fall.
Richard L. Lindstrom, MD
P.S. Reserve your room at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel through October 4 to take advantage of our discounted rate of $349/night.