Roberto Bellucci, MD
- AICCER President
- Italian Association of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Matteo Piovella, MD
- SOI President
- Italian Society of Ophthalmology
- Associate Editor
Ocular Surgery News
Richard L. Lindstrom, MD
- Global Chief Medical Editor
- Ocular Surgery News
- Clinical Professor
- University of Minnesota
See the latest surgical techniques and cutting-edge technologies available as our world-renowned faculty take you step-by-step through two days of live 3D surgery!
You're invited to attend OSN Italy 2016, an annual joint meeting of the Italian Society of Ophthalmology (SOI), Ocular Surgery News Europe and the Italian Association of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (AICCER), that has proven to be a valuable educational resource to comprehensive ophthalmologists. The meeting will be held May 20-21, 2016, in Milan, Italy, during the 14th Annual SOI Congress.
Presentations will be provided in simultaneous English/Italian interpretation and will focus on important cataract and refractive surgery updates. Our program will cover the latest surgical techniques and cutting-edge technologies plus two days of live 3D surgery via satellite from an area hospital. 35 different eye surgeries will be presented.
Program highlights include:
- Femto laser cataract surgery with 4 different platforms.
- Live macular pucker surgery.
- Update on the new phaco machine technology revolution.
- Premium IOLs: The best choice for patients and surgeons to manage astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Live glaucoma surgery: New techniques and devices.
- New indications for clear lens exchange.
We are confident that this year’s OSN Italy meeting will surpass your expectations and fulfill your educational needs.
We look forward to seeing you in May.
The OSN Italy Planning Committee