Richard L. Lindstrom, MD
- Founder and Attending Surgeon
- Minnesota Eye Consultants
- Adjunct Professor Emeritus
- University of Minnesota
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Associate Director
- Minnesota Lions Eye Bank
- Bloomington, Minnesota
- Visiting Professor
- University of California – Irvine
- Gavin Herbert Eye Institute
- Irvine, California
You’re invited to attend OSN New York, an annual meeting that has proven to be a valuable educational resource to comprehensive ophthalmologists for more than 20 years. The meeting offers a renowned faculty to provide you with perspective on the clinical, surgical and subspecialty advances you care about most.
This is a dynamic meeting that encourages audience participation, so that we may all benefit from each others’ experiences and challenges. This intimate and interactive approach is our niche – time and space constraints at the larger meetings won’t allow for such open communication between faculty and attendees.
Discover why more than 350 of your colleagues attend every year:
- Valuable CME. Keep your practice current as you earn up to 17.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- Comprehensive agenda. Our program covers the full range of ophthalmology, including glaucoma, lens-based refractive surgery, cornea, corneal health, cornea-based refractive surgery, retina, cataract surgery – from IOLs to femtosecond-assisted – and other subspecialty areas.
- Expert faculty. Skilled surgeons, researchers and professors from across the country will come together and share their expert perspective.
- Interactive format. Benefit from helpful group discussions, round tables and Q&A sessions to discuss how you can overcome both unique and everyday challenges.
- Networking opportunities. Mingle with colleagues and expert presenters during our Friday evening Meet the Faculty Reception.
- Convenient location. Scheduled during a weekend in easily accessible New York City, so your time and travel can be spent efficiently.
I’m confident that OSN New York will surpass your expectations and fulfill your educational needs. I look forward to seeing you in September.
Richard L. Lindstrom, MD
P.S. Register early and save! Save $200 through June 3 and $100 through August 5.
New Saturday Session!
Practice Management Spotlight: Hidden Opportunities for Improving Patient Care and Practice Performance Through the Eyes of a Practice Administrator, an Attorney and a Health Care Management Consultant
By bringing together practice management professionals Candace S. Simerson, COE, CMPE, CAHCM and John B. Pinto, with expert legal mind, Allison W. Shuren, we will provide you with insight into practice management strategies that will logistically improve patient care in 2014.