You're invited to attend Kiawah Eye 2017, to be held June 1-3 at the Kiawah Island Golf Resort in South Carolina. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the most extensive and interactive educational experiences in ophthalmology. Kiawah Eye boasts a comprehensive program, distinguished faculty and interactive sessions in a relaxed environment that's perfect for networking.
Our faculty are excited to share their expertise and encourage you to bring your questions and challenges for casual group discussions. Hearing peers analyze patient care issues similar to your own will expose you to new ideas for your practice.
These features make Kiawah Eye a unique educational experience:
- Intimate atmosphere with 350 colleagues together in one room.
- Comprehensive program covering interactive cornea, glaucoma, cataract, refractive, retina, oculoplastics, common challenges, surgical techniques and other hot topics.
- Distinguished faculty to offer their experienced insight into both common and unique challenges.
- Interactive format so you can exchange ideas with colleagues and get questions answered by faculty.
- Valuable CME offering AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- Island activities including golf, tennis, hiking, the beach and spa to explore during your stay on this beautiful barrier island.
This is your last chance to register! Physicians pay only $1,050 for 3 full days of CME education.
We're excited for the opportunity to enhance your clinical practice, surgical skills and subspecialty expertise.
Kerry D. Solomon, MD
Eric D. Donnenfeld, MD
Meeting organized by
This continuing medical education
activity is jointly provided by
Official media partnership with
Kiawah Eye 2017 is supported, in part, by educational grants from Alcon Laboratories Inc.; Allergan Inc.; Bausch + Lomb; Omeros Corporation; Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Shire.
Kiawah Eye 2017 is sponsored, in part, by Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Alcon; Allergan; AMSURG; Bausch + Lomb; Johnson & Johnson Vision; Mynosys Inc.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals; Ocular Therapeutix; Omeros Corporation; Shire; and TearScience Inc.