David W. Kimberlin, MD
- Professor of Pediatrics
- Sergio Stagno Endowed Chair in Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Co-Director, Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- The University of Alabama
- Birmingham, Alabama
You're invited to join 800 of your colleagues at the 29th Annual Infectious Diseases In Children Symposium, to be held November 19-20, 2016 at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the most extensive and interactive educational experiences in pediatrics. This symposium has been a valuable educational resource to pediatric physicians and nurses for nearly 30 years.
Spend the weekend learning the latest advancements as interpreted by the finest pediatric infectious disease specialists. Our faculty are excited to share their expertise and encourage you to bring your questions and challenges for casual group discussions. Hearing peers analyze patient care issues similar to your own will expose you to new ideas for your practice. You'll return from IDC New York better prepared to assist your patients.
Discover why your colleagues attend every year:
- Valuable CME. Keep your practice current and fulfill your state requirements as you earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- Relevant topics. Gain new information on vaccinations, antibiotics, influenza, lice, fungal infections, measles, repertory illnesses, enteroviruses, outpatient concerns and international considerations.
- Attendee favorites. Challenge your diagnostic skills during popular interactive sessions of What's Your Diagnosis and Spot the Rash.
- Expert faculty. Skilled pediatricians, specialists and professors from across the country will come together and share their expert perspective.
- Interactive format. Exchange ideas, research and experiences with renowned faculty and colleagues during engaging sessions scheduled throughout program.
- Convenient location. Held during a weekend in easily accessible New York City, so that time away from your practice is spent efficiently.
Don't miss your chance to participate in one of the most interactive pediatric meetings of the year.
I am excited for what the 2016 symposium has in store and hope you'll join me for another successful meeting.
David W. Kimberlin, MD
P.S. Register early and save! Save $200 through August 18.