Sanjiv S. Agarwala, MD
- Medical Oncology and Hematology
- St. Luke’s Cancer Center
- Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Professor of Medicine
- Temple University
- School of Medicine
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
You're invited to join more than 250 colleagues and renowned speakers at HemOnc Today Melanoma and Cutaneous Malignancies. Held during a weekend in New York City, this meeting is easily accessible from any state and time away from work will be spent efficiently.
Our program is designed for hematologists/oncologists, dermatologists, researchers, physician assistants, nurses and students. This is a dynamic meeting that encourages audience participation, so that we may all benefit from each others' experiences and challenges. This intimate and interactive approach is our niche — time and space constraints at larger meetings won't allow for such open communication between faculty and attendees about this specialized topic.
Join us to discover why your colleagues attend annually:
- Comprehensive education from the biology of the disease to the management of patients, including disease prevention, current and emerging diagnostic technologies, genetic testing, adjuvant therapy, emerging therapies for regional disease and systemic therapies.
- New research and science covering new approaches in dermatology, surgery and adjuvant therapy, the role of PD-1 antibodies and the sequencing with ipilimumab, the role of intralesional agents in the current melanoma therapeutic arena, and combination targeted therapy to replace single agent BRAF therapy.
- Expert perspective from renowned specialists who have advanced expertise in oncology, dermatology and cutaneous malignancies and will explain how you can apply the new research and advances presented to your own patients and practice.
- Interactive format offering the opportunity to exchange experiences, ideas and research with faculty and colleagues.
- Valuable CME to keep your practice current as you earn 12.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Register early and save! For two full days of quality CME education, physicians pay only $225 and researchers, physician assistants, nurses and students pay only $149.
I look forward to seeing you in New York City.
Sanjiv S. Agarwala, MD