Sanjiv S. Agarwala, MD
- Medical Oncology and Hematology
- St. Luke's Cancer Center
- Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Professor of Medicine
- Temple University
- School of Medicine
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Where is melanoma headed in 2017? Join us this spring to learn, share and decide.
This meeting offers a unique educational opportunity to come see what’s new and relevant in melanoma right now – from the science behind new drugs to the latest concepts in treatment.
A faculty of 20 renowned melanoma specialists will put it all in perspective, so you
can take home an understanding of how these pathways work, and more importantly, how to apply new information presented into clinical practice.
Join us for melanoma education like you’ve never experienced before:
- We’ve got melanoma covered from the biology of the disease to the management
of patients, including disease prevention, current and emerging diagnostic technologies, genetic testing, adjuvant therapy, emerging therapies for regional disease and systemic therapies.
- Join face-to-face discussions for unique perspectives from renowned specialists
who will help you learn and use the information presented.
- Get answers to questions during interactive sessions scheduled throughout the program — and your voice will get heard among our intimate group of 250 interested colleagues and faculty.
- Physicians can earn up to 11.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Register early and save! For two full days of quality CME education, physicians pay only $225 and researchers, physician assistants, nurses and students pay only $149. Save $10 per person when you register and provide a priority code.
I look forward to seeing you for another successful Annual Melanoma Meeting.
Sanjiv S. Agarwala, MD
As I was traveling last year, I had the opportunity speak to other melanoma experts about what their challenges and goals are for 2017. Recurring questions helped to shape how this program was developed and we intend to cover these hot topics and more:
- What is the role of completion lymphadenectomy for sentinel lymph node positive patients? Let’s discuss the results of the Multicenter Selective Lymphadenectomy Trial II (MSLT-II).
- Should we use high-dose ipilimumab in adjuvant therapy?
- What is the correct sequence of therapy for BRAF+ patients: Immunotherapy or targeted therapy first?
- How does combination therapy compare to single agent immunotherapy for metastatic melanoma?
- Debate the role of intralesional therapy: Monotherapy vs. combination with systemic?