Sanjiv S. Agarwala, MD
- Medical Oncology and Hematology
- St. Luke’s Cancer Center
- Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Professor of Medicine
- Temple University
- School of Medicine
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
You're invited to join more than 250 colleagues and renowned speakers at HemOnc Today Melanoma and Cutaneous Malignancies. Held during a weekend in New York City, this meeting is easily accessible from any state and time away from work will be spent efficiently.
Our program is designed for hematologists/oncologists, dermatologists, researchers, physician assistants, nurses and students. This is a dynamic meeting that encourages audience participation, so that we may all benefit from each others' experiences and challenges. This intimate and interactive approach is our niche — time and space constraints at larger meetings won't allow for such open communication between faculty and attendees about this specialized topic.
Join us to discover why your colleagues attend annually:
- Physicians and Nurses* can earn valuable AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- Attendees will receive a comprehensive update on the biology and management of melanoma.
- Gain expert insight from renowned specialists who will help you learn and use the information presented.
- Bring your questions and challenges and actually get answers during interactive sessions.
- Physicians who register by February 1 can bring a nurse for FREE!
- Submit an abstract by February 1 to present during the poster session.
Register early and save! For two full days of quality CME education, physicians pay only $225 and researchers, physician assistants, nurses and students pay only $149. Plus, physicians who register by February 1 can bring a nurse for FREE. Your team can gain perspective in areas specifically related to them, such as therapy administration, symptom management and monitoring of patients.
Please consider participating as an abstract presenter and/or bringing others from your office for a unique, shared educational experience. I look forward to seeing you in New York City.
Sanjiv S. Agarwala, MD
Don't just join us. Contribute!
Submit an abstract by February 1, 2016
Be a part of the meeting when you submit an abstract to be presented during our poster presentation session. Get immediate feedback on your research and ideas from more than 200 attendees at the HemOnc Today Melanoma meeting. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the program committee and selected based on clinical relevance.
Learn more online: Instructions | FAQs | Submit now