You're invited to attend Hawaiian Eye and Retina 2018, to be held January 13-19 at the Grand Wailea, Maui. Join nearly 1,500 comprehensive ophthalmologists, retina specialists, administrators, nurses and allied health professionals for the most unique educational experience in ophthalmology.
This meeting is a great size – large enough to attract top-notch speakers, yet small enough to maintain a level of intimacy. You’ll be offered opportunities to engage faculty and peers in both large and small group settings, appealing to every learning style and comfort level. Each day of the meeting offers a different focus area, so everything you want and need to learn more about is discussed and digested. More than 130 speakers will present the latest research and advances, coupled with their expert interpretation of how this information applies to your own patients and practice. The faculty wear leis to easily identify and approach them after sessions with questions or comments.
- Don’t miss a single discussion with our unopposed schedule where all events are included in the single registration fee (except the luau), allowing you to attend every session every day without the stress of tracks and multiple lecture locations.
- Earn valuable credits to keep your practice current with CME credits for comprehensive ophthalmologists and retina specialists, COE credits for administrators and CNE credits for nurses.
- Customized education is possible, because physicians are freely able to attend sessions of interest under both the comprehensive ophthalmologist and retina specialist programs and the same flexibility is offered between the administrator and nurse programs.
- Enhance your knowledge with the interpretation of new data surrounding treatments, techniques and practice standards.
- Interactive time is scheduled throughout the week, so you can gain feedback, contribute ideas and make connections with colleagues and faculty.
- Get answers to your questions that you submit to speakers at the podium in real-time through our innovative meeting app.
- Have fun with your family or guests at the sandcastle building contest and Hawaiian luau (luau is an additional fee).
- Explore the island using our discounted tours/activities booth exclusive to attendees.
What are you waiting for? This is the perfect meeting experience for you!
Take advantage of group discounts to help you save on meeting registration. Plus, we offer reduced room rates ranging from $363-$599 per night at the Grand Wailea Maui, Wailea Beach Marriott and Fairmont Kea Lani hotels. You must register for the meeting before you can reserve a room.
Please contact meeting registration with any meeting or hotel questions.
Hawaiian Eye and Retina Planning Committees
This continuing medical education
activity is provided by
Official Media Partner