Administrator Program Overview
The Hawaiian Eye Administrator Program offers the essential updates needed for operational success and personal growth. Administrators who have made an impact in their own practices will share their unique ideas and fresh approaches that enhanced their office management skills. They will identify and discuss with industry experts the key issues facing your practice, the latest in commercial promotion, coding changes and social networking.
This program is specifically designed for ophthalmic administrators, department heads and managing partner physicians.
At the conclusion of this activity, attendees should be better able to:
- Identify critical operational issues covering a broad scope of practice management topics including governance, financial analysis, contracting, cost containment and growth opportunities.
- Evaluate current reimbursement and compliance issues, maintain appropriate chart documentation, and identify new opportunities for practice development.
- Assess the role of practice administrator and provide unique ideas and fresh approaches to practice fundamentals, leadership, board interaction, staffing challenges and peer-to-peer interaction.
- Evaluate new technologies to improve practice efficiencies, enhance the quality and integrity of patient care, and present creative solutions for matters such as patient collections, staff training and communication.
- Discover key issues facing your practice through information shared during round table discussions
led by industry experts.
- Examine applicable tactics that can provide
immediate results for operational success
and personal growth.