Administrator Program Overview
Join 200 fellow administrators and office managers for a unique educational experience. This program offers the essential updates needed for operational success and personal growth. Take advantage of this opportunity to hear from other practices – how they are functioning and things they may be doing better or differently – so we can all learn from each other in an interactive and casual environment. Fellow successful administrators who have made an impact in their own practices will share their unique ideas and fresh approaches that enhanced their office management skills. They will identify and discuss with other industry experts the key issues facing your practice, the latest in commercial promotion, coding changes and social networking. This program offers an unopposed schedule including: continental breakfasts, general sessions and exhibit breaks (all included in the single registration fee).
This program is specifically designed for ophthalmic administrators, department heads and managing partner physicians.
Upon completion of this activity, attendees should be better able to:
- Identify critical operational issues covering a broad scope of practice management topics including governance, financial analysis, contracting, cost containment and growth opportunities.
- Evaluate current reimbursement and compliance issues, maintain appropriate chart documentation, and identify new opportunities for practice development.
- Assess the role of practice administrator and provide unique ideas and fresh approaches to practice fundamentals, leadership, board interaction, staffing challenges and peer-to-peer interaction.
- Evaluate new technologies to improve practice efficiencies, enhance the quality and integrity of patient care, and present creative solutions for matters such as patient collections, staff training and communication.
- Discover key issues facing your practice through information shared during round table discussions led by industry experts.
- Examine applicable tactics that can provide immediate results for operational success and personal growth.