Administrator Program Overview
The Hawaiian Eye Administrator Program offers the essential updates needed for operational success and personal growth. Administrators who have made an impact in their own practices will share their unique ideas and fresh approaches that have enhanced their office management skills. They will identify and discuss with industry experts the key issues facing your practice, the latest in commercial promotion, coding changes and social networking.
This program is specifically designed for ophthalmic administrators, department heads and managing partner physicians.
Upon conclusion of this activity, attendees should be better able to:
- Identify critical operational issues covering a broad scope of practice management topics including governance, financial analysis, contracting, cost containment and growth opportunities.
- Evaluate current reimbursement and compliance issues, maintain appropriate
chart documentation, and identify new opportunities for practice development.
- Assess the role of practice administrator and provide unique ideas and fresh approaches to practice fundamentals, leadership, board interaction, staffing
challenges and peer-to-peer interaction.
- Evaluate new technologies to improve practice efficiencies, enhance the quality
and integrity of patient care, and present creative solutions for matters such as
patient collections, staff training and communication.
- Discover key issues facing your practice through information shared during round table discussions led by industry experts.
- Examine applicable tactics that can provide immediate results for operational
success and personal growth.