Administrator Program Overview
The Hawaiian Eye Administrator Program offers the essential updates needed for operational success and personal growth. Administrators who have made an impact in their own practices will share their unique ideas and fresh approaches that enhanced their office management skills. They will identify and discuss with industry experts the key issues facing your practice, the latest in commercial promotion, coding changes, and social networking.
This program is specifically designed for ophthalmic administrators, department heads and managing partner physicians and is not approved for educational credits. A certificate of participation will be issued to all attendees.
After completing the administrator program, you should be able to:
- Address critical operational issues covering a broad scope of practice management topics including governance, financial analysis, contracting, cost containment and growth opportunities.
- Understand current reimbursement and compliance issues, maintain appropriate chart documentation and identify new opportunities for practice development.
- Assess the role of practice administrator and provide unique ideas and fresh approaches to practice fundamentals, leadership, board interaction, staffing challenges and peer-to-peer interaction.
- Evaluate new technologies to improve practice efficiencies, enhance the quality and integrity of patient care, and present creative solutions for matters such as patient collections, staff training and communication.
- Address key issues facing your practice through information gained during round table discussions led by industry experts.
- Obtain immediately applicable tactics for operational success and personal growth and development.